Want to commune with nature and enjoy the wilderness, vast landscapes, unique national parks and the proximity to big cities? Then Canada is the right place for you! As the second largest country on earth your possibilities to discover myriad sights and sounds are almost limitless. About 70 percent of the country consists of natural areas, mountain regions or primeval forests. This corresponds to a quarter of the world’s remaining wilderness areas.
Wood Buffalo National Park is the largest of the country with some 17,000 square miles and houses the largest population of wild bison worldwide, as well as many endangered animal species. In addition to the beauty of nature, our neighbor to the north is also characterized by its architecturally valuable and modern large cities such as Toronto, Québec, Montreal and Calgary. Ottawa is the capital and also the city with the highest standard of living in the country. The best time to travel to Canada is late summer, when the leaves of the forests around the Great Lakes on the East Coast begin to change color in the most magnificent way and are reflected in the water: green, yellow, red to brown - a beautiful natural spectacle.
Canada can be easily and conveniently explored by bus. Greyhound offers trips in Canada and the USA. Through CheckMyBus you can see the best deals and can already plan your trip through Canada from home.
Popular bus routes in Canada
- Abbotsford, BC ↔ Kitchener, ON
- Abbotsford, BC ↔ Ottawa, ON
- Abbotsford, BC ↔ Toronto, ON
- Barrie, ON ↔ Kitchener, ON
- Barrie, ON ↔ Toronto, ON
- Belleville, ON ↔ Kitchener, ON
- Hamilton, ON ↔ Kitchener, ON
- Kingston, ON ↔ Ottawa, ON
- Kitchener, ON ↔ London, ON
- Kitchener, ON ↔ Montreal, QC
- Kitchener, ON ↔ Oshawa
- Kitchener, ON ↔ Peterborough, ON
- Kitchener, ON ↔ Saint Catharines, ON
- Kitchener, ON ↔ Sudbury, ON
- Kitchener, ON ↔ Toronto, ON
- London, ON ↔ Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC ↔ Ottawa, ON
- Montreal, QC ↔ Toronto, ON
- Ottawa, ON ↔ Toronto, ON
- Saint Catharines, ON ↔ Toronto, ON