- 8:42 AM10:51 AMDusseldorf10 MarEmsdetten
- 8:37 AM10:51 AMDusseldorf10 MarEmsdetten
- 7:37 AM9:51 AMDusseldorf10 MarEmsdetten
- 5:42 AM7:51 AMDusseldorf10 MarEmsdetten
- 5:00 PM6:40 PMDusseldorf10 MarEmsdetten
- 8:45 AM2:55 PMEmsdetten10 MarDusseldorf
- 12:02 PM2:12 PMEmsdetten10 MarDusseldorf
- 10:02 AM12:12 PMEmsdetten10 MarDusseldorf
- 6:36 AM8:55 AMEmsdetten10 MarDusseldorf
- 12:03 AM3:23 AMEmsdetten10 MarDusseldorf
You really don't have to spend lots of money on a bus ticket from Dusseldorf to Emsdetten and back. The routes served by FlixBus have affordable rides between the two cities. It's all about choice: Just click "Find Now" and check for prices, departure times and availability!
Intercity buses are the ideal option for smart travelers who want to travel without breaking the bank without compromising comfort. Most companies have renovated their fleet and taking the bus has become one of the most convenient modes of transportation available. Among the many amenities, you'll be able to find free wireless internet, take at least one piece of baggage in the baggage compartment, and a small bag on-board. Low-cost snacks and beverages are also offered by FlixBus. When taking a bus from Dusseldorf to Emsdetten, make sure you check and compare all available offers so that you find just the ideal bus. On CheckMyBus you can find detailed info on departure times, the exact location of stops in Emsdetten and Dusseldorf as well as an overview of all available on-board features. We will always do our best to keep you up to date on offers from our partners. Follow us on our social media channels for more info!
A cab ride in Dusseldorf is 29% more expensive than in Emsdetten.
A bus fare in Dusseldorf is 8% cheaper than in Emsdetten.
A large beer in Dusseldorf is 9% more expensive than in Emsdetten.
A bottle of water in Dusseldorf is 50% more expensive than in Emsdetten.
A meal in Dusseldorf is 21% cheaper than in Emsdetten.
Bus connections from Dusseldorf
Bus connections from Emsdetten
Popular Airport Shuttles