We do not currently have intercity buses to and from Elgin, IL. In the following list, you can find the cheapest bus connections around Elgin, IL as well as alternative means of transportation.
- 2:20 PM3:00 PMGary, IN4 JulChicago
- 8:05 AM10:00 AMMilwaukee30 MayChicago
- 1:40 PM3:00 PMMichigan City, IN8 JunChicago
- 3:55 PM5:20 PMChicago31 MayMichigan City, IN
- 6:30 PM11:10 PMChicago30 MayIndianapolis
- 4:00 AM10:10 AMSt. Louis, MO15 JunChicago
- 6:20 PM7:30 PMSouth Bend, IN6 JunChicago
- 7:45 PM9:30 PMBenton Harbor, MI28 MayChicago
- 7:00 AM4:00 PMChicago9 JunLouisville, KY
- 10:30 AM8:45 AMChicago31 MayAtlanta, GA - Airport
Have you seen ClickBus MX's offer on buses to and from Elgin, IL? Just head towards Elgin, IL and hop on board! It does not matter, if you want to visit your loved ones, plan a shopping-spree or just take a break from your everyday life. Nowadays buses can bring you to and from Elgin, IL at an affordable price. So let us know where your journey begins. At CheckMyBus, we will help you find the bus ride that suits you best.
277 Bus connections
1 bus station
1 bus operator
$7.50 cheapest ride
Elgin, IL Facts
|Elgin, IL public transportation options|
|One-way local bus ticket||$6.50|
|Use a taxi or car|
|Eat and Drink|
|In a restaurant or café|
|A big draft beer||$3.00|
|Buy from a supermarket, cook yourself|
|Meal with meat||$3.89|
|Bottle of water||$1.58|
|Bottle of wine (mid level)||$12.00|
In the table below you will find the top intercity bus connections between Elgin, IL and your desired destination. Simply click on a connection and check further details on your preferred route.
Popular Airport Shuttles
Cities close to Elgin, IL: Check for other possible points of departure
Several cities near Elgin, IL are also connected to the national or international bus network. If you want your search to include the surrounding bus stations such as those is Chicago, Naperville, IL or Rockford, IL, simply increase the search radius, and you will find bus and train routes in the area. Where schedules are available, we will also consider other options in the local transportation network.