|Fastest Bus||6h 25m|
- 2:30 PM9:30 PMKatowice Airport22 MarPoznan
- 2:30 PM9:30 PMKatowice Airport11 MarPoznan
- 4:55 PM11:20 PMKatowice Airport11 MarPoznan
- 2:30 PM9:30 PMKatowice Airport26 FebPoznan
- 4:55 PM1:20 AMKatowice Airport26 Feb +1Poznan
- 4:55 PM11:20 PMKatowice Airport22 MarPoznan
- 8:00 AM12:10 PMKatowice Airport11 MarPoznan
- 6:15 PM4:20 AMPoznan11 Mar +1Katowice Airport
- 4:20 AM1:10 PMPoznan11 MarKatowice Airport
- 8:00 AM3:25 PMPoznan26 FebKatowice Airport
- 6:15 PM4:20 AMPoznan26 Feb +1Katowice Airport
- 9:00 AM2:00 PMPoznan11 MarKatowice Airport
Avoid the stressful search for a parking spot at the airport and take the bus instead to get your vacation started the right way. Check departure times on your Katowice Airport - Poznan route and pick the one that suits you best. No need to worry about prices as FlixBus currently offers tickets from $11.92! Just click the "Find Now" button to see all available buses and pick the best option!
Opting for the bus to the airport is becoming more and more popular. It's not only affordable but it's also the greenest way to travel thanks to its low carbon emissions. In recent years, bus companies have stepped up their game when it comes to amenities by offering everything from power plugs, USB ports, to complimentary WiFi. When taking a look at the search results displayed on our page, you can instantly see which bus operator offers which comfort features. For instance, power plugs are offered by FlixBus. A generous baggage policy also belongs to the myriad features and amenities offered by today's bus companies. Your trip from Poznan to Katowice Airport can become a lot easier if you do your research before you embark on your journey. You can also use CheckMyBus to look for current special offers for your Katowice Airport – Poznan bus.
There's two things to consider when it comes to picking the perfect bus to the airport. Number one is to compare prices. For the ride from Katowice Airport to Poznan, fares currently start from $11.92. (Be aware: should you book at short notice, you might have to pay a bit more.) Number two is to compare travel times since there can be significant differences. While , the journey is likely to take a bit longer when you're picking another company.
A cab ride in Katowice Airport is 15% more expensive than in Poznan.
A bus fare in Katowice Airport is 11% cheaper than in Poznan.
A large beer in Katowice Airport is 15% cheaper than in Poznan.
A bottle of water in Katowice Airport is 25% cheaper than in Poznan.
A meal in Katowice Airport is 23% cheaper than in Poznan.
Bus connections from Katowice Airport
Bus connections from Poznan