|Fastest Bus||18h 50m|
- 3:30 PM10:20 AMMexico City20 Mar +1Tapachula
- 3:30 PM10:20 AMMexico City13 Mar +1Tapachula
- 2:30 PM10:10 AMMexico City29 FebTapachula
- 3:20 PM10:10 AMMexico City26 Feb +1Tapachula
- 2:30 PM10:10 AMMexico City10 Mar +1Tapachula
- 2:30 PM10:10 AMMexico City6 Mar +1Tapachula
- 3:20 PM10:10 AMMexico City10 Mar +1Tapachula
- 8:00 AM11:50 PMMexico City10 MarTapachula
- 10:30 PM6:25 PMTapachula26 Feb +1Mexico City
- 4:00 PM11:15 AMTapachula4 Mar +1Mexico City
- 10:30 PM5:55 PMTapachula3 Mar +1Mexico City
- 10:30 PM6:45 PMTapachula10 Mar +1Mexico City
- 2:00 PM10:30 AMTapachula31 MarMexico City
- 5:30 PM1:40 PMTapachula20 Mar +1Mexico City
- 5:30 PM1:40 PMTapachula28 Mar +1Mexico City
- 5:00 AM9:10 PMTapachula10 MarMexico City
- 5:00 AM9:00 PMTapachula10 MarMexico City
- 4:00 AM8:10 PMTapachula10 MarMexico City
Want to travel from Mexico City to Tapachula or from Tapachula to Mexico City? You can choose between the following operators: ClickBus MX or . They will get you there at a more than reasonable price. You can travel for just $65.30 or reach your destination within 18h 20m. Travel smart!
Buses are the ideal option for smart travelers who want to travel without breaking the bank without compromising comfort. Most companies have renovated their fleet and taking the bus has become one of the most convenient modes of transportation available. Among the many amenities, you'll be able to find wireless internet at no extra cost, take at least one piece of baggage in the baggage compartment, and a small bag on-board. Low-cost snacks and beverages are also offered by ClickBus MX. When taking a bus from Mexico City to Tapachula, make sure you check and compare all available offers so that you find just the ideal bus. On CheckMyBus you can find detailed info on departure times, the exact location of stops in Tapachula and Mexico City as well as an overview of all available on-board features. We will always do our best to keep you up to date on reduced rates from our partners. Follow us on our social media channels for more info!
There's two things to consider when it comes to choosing the perfect bus. Number one is to compare prices for your trip from Mexico City to Tapachula. Tickets are normally cheapest when booked in advance. Should you book at short notice, you might have to pay a bit more. Number two is to compare travel times because there can be significant differences. So, if you don't want to spend too much time on the road, simply pick the fastest bus.
A cab ride in Mexico City is 75% cheaper than in Tapachula.
A bus fare in Mexico City is 39% cheaper than in Tapachula.
A large beer in Mexico City is 17% cheaper than in Tapachula.
A bottle of water in Mexico City is 3% more expensive than in Tapachula.
A meal in Mexico City is 51% more expensive than in Tapachula.
Bus connections from Mexico City
Bus connections from Tapachula
Popular Airport Shuttles